This assignment looks long but it’s short. I’ve attached an example of the paper, and the diagram. I would like to use Scenario 1 – Software Upgrade.
Choose a scenario from one of the 2 scenarios provided and submit a paper of 650 words (again just a note….intro/conclusion paragraphs and any tables/charts/etc do not count in the word count).
Include the following items in your paper:
· Identify the scope of the project. Note: do not just repeat exactly what the scenario states is going on/needed….use your own words to tell me what the project will cover/what it is not covering/why.
· Discuss the needs of at least three stakeholders involved in the project. In doing this you have to clearly identify those stakeholders as well.
· Create/discuss a WBS diagram/chart for the project. The WBS submitted should look like a hierarchy chart (i.e. (note I say “looks”…do not give me an org chart hierarchy structure of the organization…I am saying use the WBS format that is often used to depict an org chart to build your WBS) like an organization chart with boxes, lines, etc….this can be built in Powerpoint…yes I understand that MS Project can build a WBS but the focus here is on the WBS concept so I need to see you building it) and the diagram/chart should be included within the paper (not as an attachment)…you need to provide at least 4 levels deep (i.e. X.X.X.X) of detail on the WBS
diagram. Remember in the WBS you are breaking down the work items (in more detail/degrees at each level) needed to complete the project.
· List/discuss necessary tools and techniques for the project. For example, are you using MS Project to manage the effort or is a technique going to be using the Waterfall development approach.
· List/discuss the milestones for the project. Note: make sure you understand what a milestone is…not every activity/task is a project milestone.
· Sequence the project tasks/subtasks in a diagram. Include the diagram within the paper (not as an attachment). Note that this is a separate diagram from the WBS; the WBS does not show sequence….the WBS is used as an input to build the project schedule and the project schedule is much more detailed than the WBS. The sequence diagram can be done in MS Project (Note: this course does not provide students MS Project…if you have it you can use it, but I am not requiring it and this portion of the assignment can be done without using that tool), MS Powerpoint, etc to sequence the tasks/subtasks. Make sure you have an adequate number of tasks/subtasks in the diagram to complete the project. In other words don’t just show me say 4 tasks and think that is complete….this diagram needs to be detailed.
Just a note: This is a made up scenario and you are filling in the gaps by applying the concepts from the course. There is no website to go to that tells you what this project is….you are making it up. Students often feel the need to do research on “the organization” but there is none to perform here….this is a made up scenario. You will be using the same scenario for upcoming weeks assignments….they key is we are using the scenario to build/show the concepts discussed in the course.
Submit paper in APA format
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.