1. Go to http://www.cfr.org/global/global-conflict-tracker/p32137#!/ (Links to an external site.)
2. Under Impact on US interests, how many are designated as Critical? How many are Significant? How many are Limited?
3. Choose one of the conflicts and click on it.
a. What conflict did you choose.
b. In general, what type of information are you able to find there (categories of information)?
c. Provide a 2-3 sentence summary of the conflict you chose.
4. Under Status of Conflict, how many are worsening? How many are unchanging? How many are improving?
5. Most of the conflicts which are listed as critical to US interests are what type of conflict? (It will take you a few steps to determine this so don’t just look for one thing to click)
6. Which region has the most conflicts listed as critical to US interests? Name the region and number of critical conflicts.
6b. Which region has the most conflicts designated as worsening? Name the region and number of worsening conflicts.
6c. Which region has the most conflicts designated as improving? Name the region and number of improving conflicts.
6d. What generalizations, if any, can you draw from this?
7. Which of these conflicts listed as critical to US interests do YOU think is most likely to turn into full-scale war? Why? This question is worth 50% of the assignment grade (see rubric) so be sure to support your answer with information from course content, your own experience, and current events.
Copying and pasting information directly from the different websites constitutes plagiarism and will result in a zero for the assignment.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.