This assingment is a two part Assignment. A simulation and a simulation report paper.
Complete your individual work on the Comp XM portion of the simulation. There are four rounds and a final – each should take you no more than an hour and a half to complete. Please review the attached PDF to help you navigate your way through the simulation.
COMP XM examination Guide is in the link below
COMP XM scoring rubric is attached
I will provide login once we agree on the bid
Using appropriate data from a business simulation, determine the firm’s performance on key indicators and communicate this assessment and recommendations for management actions
Develop a written paper, addressing the following:
The Situation Analysis has five areas: Perceptual Map, Demand Analysis, Capacity Analysis, Margin Analysis and Consumer Report. Overall, the Situation Analysis will give you an idea of where the market currently stands and where it will go.
1. On the Perceptual Map, all segments drift to the lower right. Which segment drifts at the fastest rate? Which drifts at the slowest?
2. Each Segment’s Ideal Spot shows the buyer’s preferred coordinates within the circle. Why is the High End Ideal Spot to the lower right of the segment center? Why is the Low End Ideal Spot to the upper left of the Low End segment center?
3. On a unit demand basis, the Performance Segment is growing at the fastest rate, 19.8% each year. In which round will demand for Performance products exceed the demand for Size products?
4. Explain how increasing First Shift Capacity can reduce per unit labor costs.
5. Automation reduces per unit labor costs but it has two disadvantages. What are these?
6. A product’s margin is determined by subtracting its manufacturing costs (labor and material) from its price. Logically, higher prices and lower labor and material costs result in higher margins. Keeping in mind the Customer Buying Criteria, how would you increase margins for a Low End product? How would you increase margins for a High End product? Hint: The criteria can be found in the Capstone Courier Market Segment Analyses.
7. The Consumer Report indicates how customers perceive your product offerings. For example, Reliability (MTBF) is very important to Performance customers. What is the current MTBF for your Performance product? Given the desired range for Performance customers (found in the Buying Criteria) how many hours would it need to be raised to receive an “A” on the Consumer Report?
Your paper is to be written in 6th edition APA formatting, and should be no less than 4-6 pages in length (excluding cover and reference page). Also you should use at least 2 academic references to support your analysis and critical thinking.
Rubric for paper: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BNob9LyrKeP6DmAffrVdCwwLBHoof0mm9pjLy08i4ho/edit
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.