IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. The assumption of homogeneity of variances was tested, Levene’s Test, F(2, 432) = .75, p = .48. Was the assumption tenable?
2. One-way ANOVA has more assumptions than the independent samples t test.
3. Why would a researcher choose to conduct a one-way ANOVA rather than multiple independent samples t-tests?
4. Histograms are used for what purpose when conducting a one-way ANOVA?
5. Assuming that a researcher hopes to demonstrate that a treatment or group membership variable makes a significant difference in outcomes. Which term does the researcher hope will be larger: MSbetween or MSwithin?
6. An analysis of variance demonstratedthe following results for the effect of type of course, F(2,27) = 6.56, p = .07. Students in online courses (M = 12.4, SD = 2.26, n = 10), blended courses (M = 13.62, SD = 5.56, n = 10), and the residential courses (M = 14.65, SD = 7.56, n = 10) were measured on their sense of community. What can be concluded based on these results?
7. A one-way analysis of variance was conducted to evaluate the null hypothesis that there is no difference high school students’ level of satisfaction with school based on their family’s socioeconomic status. The independent variable, socioeconomic status, included three groups: Low (M = 21.36, SD = 4.75, n = 147), Moderate (M = 24.10,SD = 4.15, n = 153), and High (M = 29.73, SD = 6.85, n = 135). The researcher found, F(2 , ? ) = 4.64, p = .01. What is the df for
8. The result of a one-way ANOVA for total stress symptoms among four groups of teachers (pre-k, elementary, middle, high school) was F(3, 117) = 3.827, p < .05. The corresponding effect size,η2 = .26. What can be concluded about these results?
9. Which is NOT a follow-up test that could be done to assess whether all possible pair wise comparisons of group means were significant in a one-way ANOVA?.
10. If the null hypothesis is rejected in a one-way ANOVA with three groups, then we can infer that:
11. A one-way analysis of variance was conducted. The results of the ANOVA were significant, F(2, 432) = 3.75, p = .03. A pair wise comparison of group means was conducted. Based on this information, which pair wise comparison test is the “best” choice and most widely used in educational research?
12. A one-way ANOVA was conducted and the researcher tested the assumption of homogeneity of variances. How can the researcher test this assumption?
13. Describe the F ratio.
14. What would be the minimum group size for an ANOVA for large effect size were eta squared = .20, alpha = .05, k = 3 groups, and statistical power equals .80?
15. Eta squared is the ratio of the between sum of squares divided by the total sum of squares.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
EDUC 812 Quiz 1
EDUC 812 Quiz 2
EDUC 812 Quiz 3
EDUC 812 Quiz 4
EDUC 812 Quiz 5
EDUC 812 Quiz 6
EDUC 812 Quiz 7
EDUC 812 Final Exam
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.