ACC 561 Latest Finals 100% Score
1. At September 1, 2017, Baxter Inc. reported Retained Earnings of $423,000. During the month, Baxter generated revenues of $60,000, incurred expenses of $36,000, purchased equipment for $15,000 and paid dividends of $6,000. What is the balance in Retained Earnings at September 30, 2017
2. The investigation of materials price variance usually begins in the
3. Scorpion Production Company planned to use 1 yard of plastic per unit budgeted at $81 a yard. However, the plastic actually cost $80 per yard. The company actually made 3,900 units, although it had planned to make only 3,300 units. Total yards used for production were 3,960. How much is the total materials variance
4. La More Company had the following transactions during 2016: Sales of $9,000 on account Collected $4,000 for services to be performed in 2017 Paid $3,750 cash in salaries for 2016 Purchased airline tickets for $500 in December for a trip to take place in 2017 What is La More’s 2016 net income using accrual accounting
5. Based on the following data, what is the amount of working capital Account Payable $64,000 Accounts receivable 114,000 Cash 70,000 Intangible Assets 100,000 Inventory 138,000 Long-term investments 160,000 Long-term liabilities 200,000 Short-term investments 80,000 Notes payable (short-term) 56,000 Property, plant, and equipment 1,340,000Prepaid insurance 2,000
6. It costs Garner Company $12 of variable and $5 of fixed costs to produce one bathroom scale which normally sells for $35. A foreign wholesaler offers to purchase 3,000 scales at $15 each. Garner would incur special shipping costs of $1 per scale if the order were accepted. Garner has sufficient unused capacity to produce the 3,000 scales. If the special order is accepted, what will be the effect on net income
7. Which one of the following is an example of a period cost
8. An activity-based overhead rate is computed as follows
9. Which is the last step in developing the master budget
10. Are advanced receipts from customers treated as revenue at the time of receipt? Why or why not?
11. Miller Manufacturing’s degree of operating leverage is 1.5. Warren Corporation’s degree of operating leverage is 3. Warren’s earnings would go up (or down) by ________ as much as Miller’s with an equal increase (or decrease) in sales
12. Which of the following is not an underlying assumption of CVP analysis
13. Danner Corporation reported net sales of $650,000, $720,000, and $780,000 in the years 2016, 2017, and 2018, respectively. If 2016 is the base year, what percentage do 2018 sales represent of the base
14. Ben Gordon, Inc. manufactures 2 products, wheels and seats. The company has estimated its overhead in the assembling department to be $660,000. The company produces 300,000 wheels and 600,000 seats each year. Each wheel uses 2 parts, and each seat uses 3 parts. How much of the assembly overhead should be allocated to wheels
15. The Mac Company has four plants nationwide that cost $350 million. The current fair value of the plants is $300 million. The plants will be reported as assets at
16. In performing a vertical analysis, the base for sales revenues on the income statement is
17. Hollis Industries produces flash drives for computers, which it sells for $20 each. Each flash drive costs $13 of variable costs to make. During April, 1,000 drives were sold. Fixed costs for March were $2 per unit for a total of $1,000 for the month. How much is the contribution margin ratio
18. What is the primary difference between a static budget and a flexible budget
19. If a plant is operating at full capacity and receives a one-time opportunity to accept an order at a special price below its usual price, then
20. The entry to record the acquisition of raw materials on account is
21. Kimble Company applies overhead on the basis of machine hours. Given the following data, compute overhead applied and the under- or overapplication of overhead for the period Estimated annual overhead cost $1,600,00 Actual annual overhead cost $1,575,000 Estimated machine hours 400,000 Actual machine hours 390,000
22. Differences between a job order cost system and a process cost system include all of the following except the
23. Which of the following will not result in an unfavorable controllable margin difference
24. Which of the following statements is not true
25. Which statement is correct
26. Financial and managerial accounting are similar in that both
27. Top management notices a variation from budget and an investigation of the difference reveals that the department manager could not be expected to have controlled the variation. Which of the following statements is applicable
28. Which of the following statements concerning users of accounting information is incorrect
29. If there are no units in process at the beginning of the period, then
30. Henson Company began the year with retained earnings of $380,000. During the year, the company recorded revenues of $500,000, expenses of $380,000, and paid dividends of $40,000. What was Henson’s retained earnings at the end of the year
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.