IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, OPEN THIS PAGE AGAIN AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. The key theme of this text has been __________.
2. Your résumé __________.
3. Lori is a Strong-Willed learner. She is working on a presentation with her coworker Dani, who seems to have a high level of use of Confluence. Keeping this in mind, Lori plans to take some actions to support Dani. Which action would support Dani’s use of Confluence?
4. When you experience discomfort with someone else’s Learning Pattern use and do not address it, this can __________.
5. Soft skills __________.
6. Pattern bias is most often experienced by __________.
7. Sarah and Joey are tasked with working on a project together at work. The project requires creativity and thinking outside of the box, which Sarah is quite comfortable with, but Joey is not. While working on the project, Joey and Sarah become frustrated. Joey feels that Sarah’s ideas are too risky, and Sarah feels that Joey’s ideas are not creative enough. Sarah and Joey are experiencing __________.
8. David and Tamara are required to work as partners on a project in class and are just getting started. David’s Use First Sequence wants to start by following the instructions for the assignment step-by-step. Tamara’s Use First Confluence wants to start by brainstorming and writing down different ideas. The point at which they become aware of a feeling of discomfort is called a __________.
9. Erin is preparing for her career search and knows that it is important to be aware of her digital presence. Erin plans to __________.
10. Ben is interested in becoming a counselor for military veterans. He decides to contact his local Veterans Affairs hospital to see if he can speak one-on-one with a current counselor to gain insights into the position. This is called a(n) __________.
11. Students with which Learning Pattern will likely appreciate the structure that Ashford courses provide?
12. Because the online classroom is text heavy, students with high Precision can often be overwhelmed and feel bogged down. Which Learning Pattern(s) can these students use to help them increase efficiency so they don’t overanalyze their tasks?
13. For paragraph three of your final assignment you will be discussing critical reading or critical writing. When selecting strategies to discuss in your paraph, it’s suggested that you choose those that come naturally to you or that you already use.
14. Your final assignment is based on what you have been learning throughout this course.
15. A growth mindset cannot be developed outside of a classroom setting.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
EXP 105 Week 1 Quiz 1 (2019)
EXP 105 Week 2 Learning Patterns In Action Quiz (2019)
EXP 105 Week 2 Quiz (2019)
EXP 105 WEEK 3 Decoding Tasks Assessment Quiz (2019)
EXP 105 Week 3 Quiz (2019)
EXP 105 Week 4 Quiz (2019)
EXP 105 Week 4 Academic Integrity Quiz (2019)
EXP 105 Week 5 Quiz (2019)
EXP 105 Student Resource Exam 1 (2019)
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.