1. A brief and concise exposition of the basic story, facts and circumstances.
2. Identification of the problems or dilemmas of the case.
3. Discussion of solutions, both those used in the case and other options that reflect course content, e.g, laws, concepts and definitions.
4. Critique of solutions and consequences and benefits of actions taken.
1. Basic Story – Good overview, outline, aroused interest with audience, established credibility, explained basic facts of the case.
2. Problems and Dilemmas – Problem(s) identified clearly, explained why problem existed, dilemmas facing actors in case presented with balance and understandability. Cite legal sources or otherwise that contradict the ethics found in the case.
3. Solutions – Solutions enacted by case actors described, optional solutions presented
4. Critiques – Impact of solutions, critique of actions taken, consequences of acting or not acting
5. Delivery Style – Well paced, smooth flow, natural & easy use of notes, projected energy, volume & pitch, posture, professional
6. Organization – Material presented in logical order, continuity of subject matter, focused, timing, appropriate level for audience
7. Questions & Answers – Properly handled, able to respond appropriately, concise and direct, complete, appropriate
8. Conclusion – Repeated key points, summarized presentation, brief, strong
This assignment is an opportunity to demonstrate your grasp of the business ethics concepts to date. Your grade will reflect your level of detail and work. Your paper should be fraught with Legal, Biblical, Moral and Ethical terms. Use the above guidance and you will be on the right track.
Using the RESOLVEDD method of analysis, choose from either of the following cases found in chapter 6 to evaluate: (1) Affirmative Action and Company Promotion Policy, (2) Too Personal To Ask, or (3) Office Gossip. In that in addition to a properly APA formatted cover page, abstract and references, you must apply the RESOLVEDD analysis format. Each component of the RESOLVEDD methodology should be addressed with a separate and clear paragraph headings. Use the format specified in the readings.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.