An end of semester Term Paper focused on comparative theory and age-related developmental concepts will be accompanied by a literature review and an application to a case study.
1. Choose a stage of development that interests you the most. Explain your reasons for choosing this particular stage of development?
2. Describe the developmental tasks that apply to this stage of development including an explanation of Erik Erikson’s biopsychosocial crisis as applied to what specific age range.
3. Compare two other theories that can be applied to explain the central themes of this particular chosen stage of development.
4. What may be the strengths that achievement of this particular stage of development may bring?
5. What are possible risks/hazards (biopsychosocial) that individuals may be confronted with such that may lead to an unresolved resolution of this stage of development.
6. Formulate a case study example (imagined or real but anonymous – e.g. yourself, a family member, a friend) and apply the age-related tasks and an examination of the life course theory to this client’s circumstances during the chosen developmental stage.
7. Conclusions regarding the student’s thoughts on the most effective types of interventions that could be applied to help their client to resolve the psychosocial crisis and move forward to the next specified stage of development. Additionally, a discussion related to the student’s own learning and recommendations from this assignment.
8. This is a 8 to 10 page (excluding cover page and bibliography) paper in double-spaced, size 12 type, essay paragraph paper. Students will be required to integrate in-text citations from the text and from at least 6 supplemental posted syllabus articles and links. The content of the paper will follow the assignment format with use of headings. A bibliography will be attached to the end of paper. APA in-text cited content is to be used: if paraphrasing (author’s last name, year of publication) and if using briefly quoted content (author’s last name, year of publication, page number). This paper will be evaluated according to how well your ideas have been presented in-depth, and on the organization and written quality of the paper in respect to grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation. No late papers will be accepted.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.