1) If you need to determine impacts on revenue resulting from an increase or decrease in prices and/or sales, the best option to use is a
2)True or false? The primary financial impact of a robust CRM system results from retaining current customers versus obtaining new customers.
3)True or false? A data warehouse will typically contain the history of all previous interactions with specific users (including product use and transactions), but rarely includes other types of data.
4) An e-mail message to all the members of your department asks each person to reply to the sender with data on his or her recent sales figures. This is data that is normally not shared with others in the department. You accidentally hit the Reply All button instead of replying to just the sender. Which of the following best describes the data issue at play in this situation?
5) Alejandra is using a flash drive that a friend gave to her to copy some financial records from the company database so she can complete a department presentation at home. She does not realize that the flash drive is infected with a virus that enables a malicious hacker to take control of her computer. This is a potential to the confidentiality of the data in the files.
6)True or false? Tables are composed of fields, and fields are composed of records.
7)What are procedures that help keep a database current?
8)You have voluntarily resigned from your company where you were the database administrator. But you find that you still have access to the databases six months after leaving the company. Which threat best describes this database breach?
9)A large travel agency has a customer service group that monitors its Facebook page on a 24/7 basis and responds immediately to posts about operational problems. Which of the following best describes the component of CRM in play here?
10)You want to change your cell phone plan and call the company to discuss options. This is a typical example of CRM that focuses on
A. loyalty programs for current customers
B.Customers service and support
C.profitabilty for the company
D. Acquisition of new customers
11)Which of the following would be an example of a loss of record integrity within a database?
12)When you sign on to your favorite social media website, a number of sponsored ads appear on your home page. Which category of social media advertising does this represent?
13) True or false? Not all of the top database breaches in 2013 involved U.S. companies.
14) True or false? Risk assessment should cover personnel, as well as technical support such as firewalls, secure operating systems and networks, and antivirus protection.
15) Which of the following database model choices would be best for storing video clips organized by various vacations you have taken?
16) True or false? You do not like the fact that your computer “times out” after 10 minutes of non-use and goes into a hibernation state (blank screen). You set the timeout period to 1 hour and allow it to activate without reentering a password. This would be considered a good practice for safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.