MD4042 LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT
ASSESSMENT ONE – INDIVIDUAL ESSAY
This is an individual written essay due for submission:
Distribution Date: Week Commencing Monday 28th September
Assessment 1: Reflection: 1,600 words with References
Critically analyse your own personality.
You are required to produce an individually reflective written essay.
Through dialogic reflection, your work should identify and critically appraise your individual skills and competences.
Identify and critically appraise their own personal development needs and key competencies in areas of leadership, team working, effective social interaction and communication.
Identify appropriate people management strategies, procedures, and tools.
Your essay must:
· Be an appropriate presentation/format/Grammar/fully referencing and cited within the work.
· Be written in UK English not US English. For example, behaviour (UK) not behavior (US).
Follow this step-by-step process:
1. Complete the mandatory tests – see Part One.
2. Complete any additional online tests – see Part Two and Part Three.
3. Critically analyse all your online test data – see Part Four and Part Five
(In essence, critical analysis is breaking down and studying the online test data).
You are required to complete the following five mandatory online tests from CareerEdge Mandatory Testing
Click the Students & Staff icon, then Self Awareness – Access Self Assessments for the Mandatory 5 Online Tests
1. Temperament- (MBTI)
2. Personality Insight- Big 5
3. Personal Resilience
5. Sound Decision-Making
You may also include the following tests to supplement your analysis of your personality. These can be found on Blackboard in the Self Testing – Emotional Intelligence, Values and Personality folder.
1. Barrett’s Value Test
2. Simple Personality Test
3. The Global Emotional Intelligence Test
You may also include the following tests to supplement your analysis of your personality. These tests will be discussed via the online tutorials.
1. Conflict Handling
2. Locus of Control
3. Tolerance of Ambiguity
4. Problem Solving
So, now scrutinise the online test data and ask yourself:
Is it what you expected? If not, why not?
How does the data look to you?
Can you make a judgement about its value or significance?
Are there are commonalities?
Are there any surprises?
What is the online test data telling you about yourself? Etc.
Part Five – Now, begin to:
1. Plan your essay.
2. Research your subject material.
3. Structure your essay.
· Main body
· List of references
· Appendices – copies of your online tests that you have used in your essay
4. Think about the size/length of your paragraphs (no more than 100 words per paragraph).
5. First-line in every paragraph sets the scene for what is to follow.
6. In each paragraph, you must:
a. Develop your academic argument and introduce academic counterarguments.
b. Support your academic arguments with your personal online test data.
c. Support your academic arguments with relevant academic evidence.
· Be aware of the purpose of your reflective writing and state if it is appropriate.
· Reflective writing requires practice and constant standing back from oneself.
· Practice reflecting writing on the same event /incident through different people’s viewpoints and disciplines.
· Deepen your reflection / reflective writing with the help of others through discussing issues with individuals and groups, getting the points of others.
· Always reflect on what you have learnt from an incident, and how you would do something differently another time.
· Try to develop your reflective writing to include the ethical, moral, historical and socio-political contexts where these are relevant.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.