INSTRUCTIONS FOR WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT Criteria Point Value Question Set #1 – Quality 200 Word Response 10 Question Set #2 – Quality 200 Word Response 10 Question Set #3 – Quality 200 Word Response 10 Question Set #4 – Quality 200 Word Response 10 Textbook Reference / Use of In-Text Citations 10 Total 50 BONUS: Question Set #5 – Quality 200 Word Response +10 ▪ This assignment has five sets of questions (four sets are required, the fifth is a bonus opportunity). Address the selected prompts in each set using multiple paragraphs and complete sentences with a minimum of 200 words EACH. Do not use unnecessary “filler text” – work to have concise, thoughtful explanations. ▪ This is an academic writing exercise.
WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT – MODULE ONE
Please review the instruction sheet in Eagle Online BEFORE you begin this assignment.
The boxes will expand as you type…
1. Chapter 1: Within a culture, sexual norms and behaviors change considerably over time. How have Western sexual norms and behaviors changed? Give some examples of both positive and negative changes. How do you decide if the changes are negative or positive? Are some changes both positive and negative?
2. Chapter 2: Sexual scripts tell us how sexual interaction occurs, but what else do they tell us? Imagine a typical sexual encounter. Would this be appropriate with an uncle? Would this be something to do at age five? Would this be acceptable in a classroom while a professor is lecturing? Is it more likely to be done at 10 a.m. or 10 p.m.? How are sexual scripts useful for an individual and for society? How can they be oppressive or restrictive?
3. Chapter 3: Purposeful distortion is a problem in research, especially in research on sexuality. Imagine that someone is doing a research project in which they ask respondents how many sexual partners they have had. What do you think is the likelihood that some purposeful distortion might occur? If purposeful distortion does exist, in what direction do you think it will go? Do your answers vary based on the gender, race, class, or age of the respondent or the interviewer? How?
4. Chapter 4: Clitoridectomy and infibulation are practiced widely today. Scientific evidence indicates that these practices can cause serious negative health consequences for women and girls. Some argue that people throughout the world should work to eradicate this practice, perhaps with the help of an organization such as the World Health Organization. Others argue that these practices are deeply rooted in the cultures of these countries and that outsiders have no right to judge them, much less try to stop them. What do you think? Why?
5. Chapter 5: How does puberty affect the body weight of young girls? What is the typical pattern of weight gain at puberty? What is the typical response of a young girl in this situation? What are the consequences of the societal emphasis on thinness for girls and the normal pattern of weight gain with puberty? Does this affect boys at all? What sort of weight gain patterns can they expect to go through? What other sort of changes might they experience with discomfort?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.