Electronic Health Record Simulations
Unit outcome addressed in this Assignment:
Course outcomes reviewed/practiced in this unit:
HI150-2: Outline the critical stages of developing a health information system.
HI150-4: Articulate the key features of the Electronic Health Record (EHR) and Health Information Exchanges (HIE).
Assignment Instructions: CAHIIM Virtual Lab Electronic Health Record Simulations
You will gain access to both the CAHIIM VLab Simulations and the SpringCharts EHR Application in preparation for the Unit 8 Assignment Part One.
1. Review the HI150 Virtual Lab Information_Simulations_6_18 document found under Course Resources> Course Documents. The document will instruct you on how to access the CAHIIM Virtual Lab (VLab) environment and locate the Virtual Lab simulations.
2. Take a screen/snipping tool capture shot of the Virtual Lab Simulations home page showing all available Virtual Lab Simulations.
Assignment Instructions: SpringCharts Application Download and Demo Completion
You will gain access to both the AHIMA VLab Simulations and the SpringCharts EHR Application in preparation for the Unit 8 Assignment Part One.
1. Review the documents in Course Resources > Course Documents titled “Launching SpringCharts Demo Instructions” and the “HI150 SpringCharts Download Instructions”.
2. Install the application on your PC home computer or laptop making sure you check on the Java™ requirements.
3. Once the software has been loaded and saved to your computer desktop, follow the instructions offered by the installer.
4. Open up the application and follow the demo screen instructions. If you have any problems opening up the system, close the application out, re-open and right click on the application and click on “Run as Administrator.”
5. Complete the software demo (which will teach you how to navigate in the software).
6. Once the demo is completed, submit a print screen shot (snipping tool shot) loaded in a Word document to the Dropbox. The print screen should indicate that you have completed the demo successfully.
Submit the two required snipping tool/screen capture shots to the Unit 3 Assignment Dropbox.
Submitting Your Work
Put your responses in a Microsoft Word document. Save it in a location and with the proper naming convention: username-CourseName-section-Unit 3_Assignment.doc (username is your Kaplan username, section is your course section, 3 is your unit number. Submit to the Unit Dropbox.
To view your graded work, come back to the Dropbox or go to the Gradebook after your instructor has graded.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.