For assessment 3, students are expected to do research about Courts (https://www.courts.com.sg/corporate-information#about-courts/ (Links to an external site.)) and analyse the company’s retail service quality. The students should perform comprehensive research on the selected retailer to find out more information about the company’s logistics’ performance in this field.
Important note: The whole report must be about the selected retailer.
You will work on Courts and develop your analysis based on the instruction provided below.
This assessment tasks allows you to apply the concepts, principles and relevant techniques that are the basis of this course’s educational content. You should refer back to the course content as well as read relevant sources such as textbook, research articles and course notes. You need to collect data/information using multiple appropriate sources and develop an understanding of the nature and structure of the associated retail chain. The industry research report format is provided as a guide, but students should be able to adapt it to suit any academic paper writing situation.
The report will be evaluated based on the following outline: Please refer to the assessment rubric for more details.
The executive summary is a stand-alone section, which summarises the background, objectives/aims, issues/problems and recommendations of your report. The executive summary can only be written of course, after you have finalised the report.
Description of retail services/products and the company. Here you can discuss the essential points about the company/organisation and the importance of investigating the particular services/product supply chain. The introduction should include the aim and scope of the report.
A comprehensive literature review base on at least 10 (TEN) resources that can be a mixture of academic and/or non-academic sources is required to:
1. Identify the gaps/problems/issues/challenges in the particular retailer and its supply chain;
2. Explain the selected retail supply chain structure; location and layout of the store(s) or retail outlet(s); products/services offered and other areas as you see fit;
3. Outline the core competence of the selected retailer in the competitive market;
4. Show detailed ‘Information Flows’ in the selected retail supply chain;
5. Describe the procurement activities and logistics services;
6. Describe the processes for the transportation/warehousing/distribution of goods and so on.
Also, according to your research and the theories taught in class, address the following issues:
7. Discuss the relationship between the selected retailer’s location strategies and its customers;
8. Consider the gaps/problems/issues/challenges that you have found in the literature and determine if your selected company is facing (or will face) similar issues. In this case, it is required to discuss them. Examples could include: the uncertainty of demand/supply; lack of market research; unreliable consumer behaviour; poor value chain; competitive analysis; etc;
9. Discuss whether the organisation employs omnichannel or multichannel;
10. Discuss the role of ICT (Information and Communication Technology) in the selected retailer’s merchandise management;
11. Discuss the current/recommended Coparte social responsibility (CSR) activities in selected retail business towards sustainable development;
12. Discuss and compare the selected retailer’s supply chain, its return and refund policy, its consumers, its suppliers, and its financial performance before and after COVID-19 outbreak;
13. Discuss the consumers’ panic during the current pandemic which resulted in ‘quantity assurance’ more than ‘quality assurance’ practices;
14. Provide recommendations on how best possible solutions can be incorporated into the selected retailer in order to overcome the current and prevent the potential risks/problems/issues.
The conclusion ‘wraps up’ by summarising the gaps identified and how you resolved them. Discuss the lessons learnt from this industry research report developed in relation to the concepts learnt from lectures. Suggest any limitations of this research work.
Updated Table of Contents provided with no errors and proper names for each heading. The document should be extremely neat and professional looking. Instructions for the content should have been followed exactly. The reader of this document should be able to view it as extremely professional. English should be at an excellent level for HD.
Topics should properly be presented, clear explanation on analysis and outcome is needed. Showing understanding of what was utilised from the case or reference paper and how the analysis was done are required.
Sample Research Paper:
Example of Reliable and Valid Resources:
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.