Bust the myth.
To research the validity of the product’s claims, address the following questions.
1. Is the health claim meaningful? Or is the claim so vague that it is true of all food? E.g. did you know that FDA rules allow all food items to claim that they “support the immune system”?
2. Could the ingredients listed on the product possibly cause the claimed health benefits?
3. Does the claim imply that there are scientific studies or data to back it up? If so, do such scientific data exist, and do they indeed back up the claim?
4. What additional information could you find that supports or contradicts the claim? Are these primary sources (original reports by the scientist) or secondary sources (reports about the science written by someone who did not do the research)?
5. Can you find multiple sources for the core facts of the arguments that you found pro or contra the claim? Or can all arguments be traced back to one source?
6. Would you buy the product based on its claims? Why or why not?
Make a flyer.
1. Summarize your findings in a flyer (300-500 words).
2. Make it look like a flyer that could be handed out at an information booth or posted on a notice board.
3. Use the peer-review rubric & the provided example as instructions for a good flyer.
Make sure that:
1. This brochure clearly states the name of the product & how it works. It proves that product is real (e.g. picture of the ad).
2. This brochure supplies useful information showing that this product can/cannot reduce weight. It is not just anecdotal or persuasive.
3. I learned something new when I read this brochure. This brochure tells me more than what everybody already thinks or knows.
4. The brochure showed that real thought and effort went into it. It was not full of egregious errors in spelling and grammar.
5. The brochure’s message was loud and clear. It was not just a collage of unconnected statements that were difficult to follow.
6. The brochure translates the hype of the product into objective language that helps me to evaluate the claim(s) critically.
7. The brochure presents facts & arguments pro and contra the claim(s). It explains the mode of weight loss (reduce caloric intake | increase caloric output) and whether this product could really work.
8. The brochure then weighs these pros and cons to formulate a clear and persuasive conclusion.
9. The brochure points out health risks and benefits (such as the weight staying off).
10. The brochure uses original scientific data to make the point.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.